Securities and investment advisory services offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. (RAA)
member FINRA/SIPC. RAA
is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of RAA
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of CA, DC, FL, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, & VA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state(s) referenced.
Royal Alliance Form CRS
Don't Risk Your Retirement Security
Looking for a retirement plan that strives to provide you with comfortable inflation-adjusted income for life?
Ask for a NextPhase™ Personalized Analysis.
Have you saved Just Enough for retirement?
If you are approaching retirement, or already retired, use the calculator below to find out if you've saved enough to meet your income goals.
If you have saved Just Enough for retirement.
You'll want to be cautious about the strategy you use to generate monthly income. Watch the movie below to learn what kind of retiree you are.
You've saved just enough.
Time to be cautious about planning your retirement income.
You need to carefully design your strategy for monthly income. Why? Your total savings amount isn't high relative to the income you expect to generate. This means less margin for error. Review The 3 Big Risks™ and how to manage them.
- To help mitigate longevity risk, your income strategy should include a measure of lifetime guaranteed* income. A straightforward income annuity will help.
- To plan for the impact of rising inflation, your strategy should expose an appropriate amount of savings to equity investments. Seek investments with low fees and expenses.
- You will benefit from a formal, written plan describing your income strategy.
- Ask for a NextPhase™ Personalized Analysis developed for retirees like you, who've saved just enough.
* When utilizing annuities for guaranteed income, these guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Why Should You Consider NextPhase™?
Request a complimentary analysis, and get a clear plan for creating retirement income.
I specialize in helping people plan a comfortable retirement. Please enter your email address to request a NextPhase™ Personalized Analysis.